Project Manager Nutrition & Innovation
||Independent Recruiters Groep
||dinsdag 12 november 2019
Wanted! Nutrition & Innovation Project Manager for a global leader in the food industry. You will lead product development projects activities within Dairy nutrition for the international market. Can you work independently, are you a fast learner and you are not afraid to speak up ?
Than we are looking for you!
As Project Manager Nutrition & Innovation , your key responsibilities are:
- Support Science Innovation Programs within the scope of the Global R&I team
- Regularly consolidate and report on insights from literature, competitive intelligence and patent searches, and consumer insights to ensure correct and up-to-date information for steering the research Program
- Initiate, lead, support new projects with clear business rationale, building concrete design and execution plans based on the objectives, current business needs and strategy
- Coordinate and support several cross functional project and program activities
- Gather input and work together with other R&I teams and stakeholders and support the Programs with proper feedback and reporting
- Be a key liaison between the China central business unit and the Global R&I team, to ensure efficient communication, and ensure the activities. Plans and developments are continuously aligned between China and Global R&I.
- Program portfolio management assistance, ensuring projects timeline, budget, resource, quality and deliverables are up to date, achieved via efficient communication with project leaders at all times
- Translation of science into communication support tools. Translating science results and insights to scientific communication support tools and dossiers to various stakeholders on available preclinical and clinical science; provide program-related overviews from our knowledge and data sources regarding our products, based on products or categories.
You fit within the following profile:
- Master's or PhD degree in nutrition, life science, food science or related area;
- At least three years of working experience in R&D environment or equivalent; experience in project management, the food industry, and/or knowledge of infant nutrition is a plus;
- Experience living in China, speaking Mandarin, and understanding Chinese context;
- Good oral and written communication in English, international experience welcomed;
- Excellent communication skills, stakeholder management skills;
- Self-starter, proactive, creative, flexible and critical thinker;
- Be able to take initiative, deliver independently but also a strong team player.
This company has multipule locations throughout Holland. Your office is in Utrecht at a state of the art research and development center.
The initial contract will be for one year, Salary indication depends on your education and previous experience and varies between €5500 and €6500 gross a month.